By signing up to the Mediaglad, you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Failure to use this Web site in accordance with the terms and conditions may subject you to civil and criminal penalties, as well as the immediate termination of your account. Mediaglad reserves the right to withhold or refuse approval of any new or existing Web site, company, or individual with or without cause, with or without notice, regardless of whether such Advertiser or Publisher was previously accepted for membership.
1. Intellectual Property Rights: All materials provided on this Web Site, including but not limited to information, documents, products, logos, graphics, sounds, images, software, and services are provided either by Mediaglad or by their respective third party manufacturers, authors, developers and vendors and are protected by applicable laws. All copyright, trademark, and other rights in the Web Site and materials as well as all services relating thereto, are reserved to Mediaglad and/or its Third Party Providers.
2. Approval: Membership in the Mediaglad Network is subject to prior approval of Mediaglad. Mediaglad reserves the right to withhold approval of membership in the Network for any reason whatsoever. Approval of membership in the Network is limited only to the specific Publisher web properties for which such approval relates. Upon Approval to the Network, a Mediaglad representative will provide Publisher with a log in name and temporary password that will enable Publisher to access Mediaglad Network advertising content.
In order to be eligible for the approval, all web sites and newsletters must meet the following criteria:
3. Termination: Mediaglad reserves the right to terminate any Publisher's relationship with the Network at any time and for any reason whatsoever. Termination notice may be provided via e-mail and will be effective immediately. Upon receipt of termination notice, Publisher shall immediately cease using the Mediaglad Network services.
4. Payment Terms: Mediaglad reserves the right to delay or cancel payment to publisher for campaigns for which Mediaglad has not yet been paid. Further, Mediaglad reserves the right to withhold from future payments any amount which Mediaglad has previously paid to Publisher but has since classified as bad debt due to non-payment by an Advertiser. All un-issued earnings will rollover to the next pay period. Mediaglad reserves the right not to pay any Publishers that violate any of the above terms and conditions to be determined in the sole discretion of Mediaglad. All payments will be based on the Mediaglad performance tracking system.
Mediaglad shall have the sole responsibility for calculation of statistics, including Impressions, clicks, and accepted action numbers. Publishers should read and become familiar with the terms of every campaign prior to publishing. In the event Publisher disagrees with any such calculation, a written request for clarification explaining the Publisher's position should be sent to Mediaglad immediately. Mediaglad will provide Publisher with a detailed audit of the campaign performance, which shall be final and binding on the parties.
5. Editing Editing of an Advertiser's program images or copy is strictly prohibited. (Affiliate, Publisher and Partner) will only use approved banners and text to link to an Advertiser's sign-up pages. (Affiliates, Publishers and Partners) will not mislead people to make it seem that they are signing up for an offer that is offered by the (Affiliate, Publisher and Partner) site. (Affiliate, Publisher and Partner) can ONLY use banners and approved text, any other use of link and sign-up processes will result in the loss of all sign ups/leads accrued for the (Affiliate, Publisher and Partner).
Any legal action taken by an advertiser, agency, client, person, or entity against Mediaglad for actions of you (the affiliate) that violate these terms and conditions, you accept that Mediaglad will work with the advertiser, agency, client, person, or entity to divulge your personal information. You also agree that Mediaglad is not liable for your actions, and you will bear all costs (legal or otherwise) that Mediaglad incurs if Mediaglad is sued by advertiser, client, agency, person, or entity.
6. LAW AND LEGAL NOTICES: This Agreement and any other terms or documents referred to herein represent your entire agreement with Mediaglad with respect to your use of the Service. You understand and agree that, except as expressly set forth herein, this Agreement is not intended to confer and does not confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than the parties to this Agreement. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. Mediaglad's failure to pursue any available claim or defence pursuant to this Agreement or otherwise will not be a waiver of such claim or defence. The headings used in this Agreement are for convenience only, and will have no effect on the interpretation or legal enforceability of the terms herein. You further agree and expressly consent to personal jurisdiction over you in the Indian courts in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving Mediaglad or its partners, parents, licensors, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, or suppliers.
Please direct any questions concerning the Service or any other Mediaglad related issue, to a Mediaglad customer service representative by e-mail at: info@Mediaglad.com.